Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Visual Basic .NET Tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Visual Basic .NET Tutorials

Administrator

Since I've moved from VB6 to VB.Net I unstickied my old thread and put this one up. You can request a tutorial for almost anything related to VB.Net. When I say 'almost anything' I mean, if you want a tutorial on using TibiaAPI with VB.Net please refer to the TibiaAPI board (where you can ask there) or GoogleCode (http://code.google.com/p/tibiaapi/) where you can view CodeSamples. Also, these requests will only pertain to Windows Forms, if you'd like tutorials on WPF please seek your favorite search engine for guidance lol. If you'd like a program in addition to your request please let me know and I'd be happy to include it.

i'd like some kind of regex tutorial, if you know how to use that
    i tried searching some on google but having hard finding a nice one, for beginners

http://www.regular-expressions.info/tutorial.html

There ya go.. There's tutorial about the patterns.. Jo3 can hopefully bring up how to use them with vb.net

Administrator

Here's a real quick RegEx tutorial. If you'd like you can give me a string, tell me what you want from it, and I'll show you.

Here's the string we'll work with: 18:25 You see Jo3Bingham (Level 1337). He is a programmer.

Let's rip out my name, level, and vocation but first we need to set our string and RegEx objects.

Code:
    Dim LookAtText As String = "18:25 You see Jo3Bingham (Level 1337). He is a programmer."
    Our first object will be the name:
    Code:
    Dim pName As New System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex("\w*\s\(")
    pName.Match(LookAtText).ToString()
    The above code will return "Jo3Bingham (". Here's a basic breakdown; \w returns an alphanumeric character and following it with a * will return any number of characters, \s returns a whitespace, and \( returns an open parenthesis.

Next is level:
    Code:
    Dim regLevel As New System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex("\d*\)")
    regLevel.Match(LookAtText).ToString()
    The above code will return "1337)". \d returns a numeric value and like above following it with a * will return any number of characters, and \) will return a close parenthesis.

Finally vocation:
    Code:
    Dim regVocation As New System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex("(He|She)\s\w{2}\s\w\s\w*")
    regVocation.Match(LookAtText).ToString()
    The above code will return "He/She is a programmer". (He|She) matches one of the specified words, \s whitespace, \w {2} returns the next two letters, \s whitespace, \w letter, \s whitespace, \w* returns the rest of the letters up to the period.

Here's a "Cheat Sheet" on RegEx operators: http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Artic...x?ArticleID=46

I know it wasn't a good tutorial, but I'm having to leave and I had that much done so I figured I'd throw it up. I'm sure there's a better way to do what I did but I just recently learned RegEx so I'm not uber good at it.

Now that you know how to use it with vb.net.. Read the tutorial at I posted before!

Administrator

I suggest reading through the site OsQu posted to keep me from having to reinvent the wheel lol, but after learning some more myself I was able to enhance my code to only get the needed text and I added how to get Guild and Rank.

Code:
            Dim LookAtText As String = "18:25 You see Jo3Bingham (Level 1337). He is a programmer. He is Master of the RegEx."
            Dim pName As New System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex("\w*(?=\s\()")
            Dim pLevel As New System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex("\d*(?=\))")
            Dim pVocation As New System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex("(?<=(is)\s(a)\s)\w*(?=\.)")
            Dim pGuild As New System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex("(?<=(of)\s(the)\s)\w*(?=\.)")
            Dim pRank As New System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex("(?<=\s)\w*(?=\s(of)\s(the))")

MsgBox("""" & pName.Match(LookAtText).ToString & """" & _
                   " """ & pLevel.Match(LookAtText).ToString & """" & _
                    " """ & pVocation.Match(LookAtText).ToString & """" & _
                    " """ & pGuild.Match(LookAtText).ToString & """" & _
                    " """ & pRank.Match(LookAtText).ToString & """")
    Outcome: "Jo3Bingham" "1337" "programmer" "RegEx" "Master"

I need some thing like attack first drawfs that appers in battlelist useing the (usb arg or ubs i for get) port of a 10 keypad so when i hit 1 its attacks the first drawf tha appers in battlist and also if i hit / it goes down the battle list like...

/ 1st drawfs gets attacked ... Hit 2nd time / drawfs 2 gets attacked / drawf 3rd gets attacked and so on btw not all of them are selected just the next creature in the list gets attacked and this is for tibia 8.41

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Justin
    I need some thing like attack first drawfs that appers in battlelist useing the (usb arg or ubs i for get) port of a 10 keypad so when i hit 1 its attacks the first drawf tha appers in battlist and also if i hit / it goes down the battle list like...

/ 1st drawfs gets attacked ... Hit 2nd time / drawfs 2 gets attacked / drawf 3rd gets attacked and so on btw not all of them are selected just the next creature in the list gets attacked and this is for tibia 8.41
    Does Windows process keys from a 10-key USB keypad the same way it would keys from a regular keyboard? If so then I can type this tutorial up for you since it'll basically be memory reading and packet sending. If not then I won't be able to because I do not have access to a keypad as such.

Thanks.

How to use DLLs and Libraries and how to use hex addresses (how to make my bot control my light hack on/off for example). Sorry if these have already been asked/already tutorials on these.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzsi
    How to use DLLs and Libraries and how to use hex addresses (how to make my bot control my light hack on/off for example). Sorry if these have already been asked/already tutorials on these.
    What comes to using libraries, google is your friend there.

As for your second question, I can only assume your question was about memory addresses, not hex(though they usually are searched using hex, to avoid numbers like this: 29389238230832908293892382390802).

So what you're looking for is reading / writing memory, and there's many tutorials, examples and open-source programs for that, just search around. In lighthack, you find the light offset by looping through battlelist and overwrite it ( 6 for utevo lux, 8 for gran lux, 15 for full light ).