Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Visual Basic .NET Tutorials - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Visual Basic .NET Tutorials

Visual Basic .NET Tutorials

Ye i mean memory addresses. whenever i enter things that ppl enter here into my code it just gives me errors telling me they're not declared (im guessing this means they dont have a meaning yet or isnt pointing to the tibia client). This is what i want help with. Ye its all fine putting the light address into my bot, but whats the point if VB doesnt know what it is and where it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzsi
    Ye i mean memory addresses. whenever i enter things that ppl enter here into my code it just gives me errors telling me they're not declared (im guessing this means they dont have a meaning yet or isnt pointing to the tibia client). This is what i want help with. Ye its all fine putting the light address into my bot, but whats the point if VB doesnt know what it is and where it is?
    Visual Basic.net tutorials for beginners

There is nothing on that site that helps me read/write another applications memory. I have been on tht site before, its useful but not what im asking for.

What it would take to make a waypoint converter or how to make one. still need help with the post above too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzsi
    What it would take to make a waypoint converter or how to make one. still need help with the post above too.
    http://blackdtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41957

Here you have source code of my NG waypoint converter.

Hope you enyoy :P

inject dll to Tibia winsock library and intercept the recv/send function
    i did not found this on google =/
    anyone knows some kind of tutorial?

thx

Administrator

Have you looked at TibiaAPI? Here's the two files you would want to look at mostly; Client.DllHelper.cs and Core.cpp.

i will take a look!
    thank you jo3

Hi.

I've also been looking for how to write to a process memory. I have a code written by Bruno D (?) that reads from a process memory, so I help with that (I've updated it to 8.52, and added a lvl adress), you will need a button and 2 textboxes:
    Code:
    Imports System.Runtime.InteropServices
    Imports System.Text
    Public Class Form1
        'The exp address in the tibia memory
        Public EXP_ADDRESS As IntPtr = &H633E84
        Public LVL_ADDRESS As IntPtr = &H633E80
        Public Const PROCESS_READ As UInteger = 16
        'Api's
        <DllImport("user32.dll", CharSet:=CharSet.Auto)> _
        Public Shared Function GetClassName(ByVal hWnd As IntPtr, ByVal className As StringBuilder, _
        ByVal maxCharCount As Integer) As Integer
        End Function
        <DllImport("kernel32.dll")> _
        Public Shared Function OpenProcess(ByVal dwDesiredAccess As UInt32, _
        ByVal bInheritHandle As Int32, ByVal dwProcessId As UInt32) As IntPtr
        End Function
        Public Shared Function ReadProcessMemory(ByVal hProcess As IntPtr, ByVal lpBaseAddress As IntPtr, _
        ByVal buffer As Byte(), ByVal size As UInt32, _
        ByRef lpNumberOfBytesRead As IntPtr) As Int32
        End Function
        Public Shared Function CloseHandle(ByVal hObject As IntPtr) As Int32
        End Function
        Private Sub UpdatePlayerExp()
            'try to find the tibia client
            Dim query = From proc As Process In Process.GetProcesses _
            Where (GetProcessClassName(proc).Equals("tibiaclient", StringComparison.CurrentCultureIgnoreCase))
            Dim tibiaProcesses() As Process = query.ToArray()
            If (tibiaProcesses.Length) Then
                'get the handle for the first client found..
                Dim processHandle As IntPtr = OpenProcess(PROCESS_READ, 0, tibiaProcesses(0).Id)
                Dim buffer(0 To 3) As Byte
                ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, EXP_ADDRESS, buffer, 4, 0)
                TextBox1.Text = BitConverter.ToUInt32(buffer, 0).ToString("#,#") & " EXP"
                ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, LVL_ADDRESS, buffer, 4, 0)
                ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, LVL_ADDRESS, buffer, 4, 0)
                TextBox2.Text = BitConverter.ToUInt32(buffer, 0).ToString & " LVL"
                CloseHandle(processHandle)
            Else
                MsgBox("Please start the tibia and login first!", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Error")
            End If
        End Sub
        Private Function GetProcessClassName(ByVal process As Process) As String
            Dim className As New StringBuilder(20)
            GetClassName(process.MainWindowHandle, className, className.Capacity)
            Return className.ToString()
        End Function
        Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
            UpdatePlayerExp()
        End Sub
        Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
            UpdatePlayerExp()
        End Sub
    End Class
    Now all I wondering, as said, is how to write to the process, I've googled but it didn't helped me so much =(

RE: Visual Basic .NET Tutorials

Does Any1 have a simple cavebot example ?

I would also like an example of thread processing.

I dont expect to get a full tutorial i just need a push to get started.