Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[VB.Net] AimBot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [VB.Net] AimBot

[VB.Net] AimBot

Well, it's an aimbot for 8.4, written in VB.Net for educational purposes, uses packet.dll.

Right now it works like this..
    F1 - Heal with UH
    F3 - Use Manafluid
    F4 - Shoot SD on target

It'll find the items from any spot of any container you have open, the backpacks - for those who don't know - can be minimized.

The source is quite short, and easily modifyable.
    NOTE: The hotkeys will totally override your keypress on those three buttons, so normal tibia hotkeys ( nor any other program ) won't work while the bot's open.

Attached binary & source

[VB.Net] AimBot

Nice job. But one thing. This is already inside Tibia, Called CipBot

[VB.Net] AimBot

I'm aware of that, it's for educational purposes, not so much for use.
    Nevertheless, there ARE some 'oldschool' 8.4 OTs out there, I'm actually playing one right now to test how many bugs I left in the source. Turns out too many, but they all should be easily fixable :-)

[VB.Net] AimBot

Nice one

REP+, way overdue too

[VB.Net] AimBot

Thanks for source :icon10: and nice work!
    I <3 Boting

[VB.Net] AimBot

hey melody please make it 8.41, cause im playing unline.org and i really need this updated =) thankyu

[VB.Net] AimBot

Quote Originally Posted by glamoure
    hey melody please make it 8.41, cause im playing unline.org and i really need this updated =) thankyu
    If you want to play 8.41 OTs with aimbot included, I suggest you play one with CipBot enabled. There's no need to ruin oldschool servers.

[VB.Net] AimBot

You shound try hooking tibias message handlers so your hotkeys will only work of the tibia window

[VB.Net] AimBot

Would be cool to see such a thing for 7.6 OT's but with Rune ID's.
    Since most OT's got Custom Runes and they can't be used with most Bots.
    I would like to use it

Yours,
    1337 Kiddie!

[VB.Net] AimBot

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 Kiddie
    Would be cool to see such a thing for 7.6 OT's but with Rune ID's.
    Since most OT's got Custom Runes and they can't be used with most Bots.
    I would like to use it

Yours,
    1337 Kiddie!
    If you want to shoot runes with hotkey, play in 7.8+ servers where it's built in, don't ruin 7.7 and below servers for those who enjoy old school pvp. This open sourced release was supposed to teach people how to read containers and battlelist ligthly, now how to actually make an aimbot and ruin oldschool pvp. I won't support anything like that.