Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Client Screenshots - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Client Screenshots

Client Screenshots

Mace, please enter MSN !

Client Screenshots

I'm in MSN

Client Screenshots

Good luck.

Client Screenshots

The client is finally rolling again? I've been bored when ExpertMace hasn't been able to create new bugs in the serverside for me to solve.

Client Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Grob
    The client is finally rolling again? I've been bored when ExpertMace hasn't been able to create new bugs in the serverside for me to solve.
    Hehe, don't you worry about the bugs; there's more already But yeah, ZionZ has started working with the client again so it's great! I'll speak with you on MSN.

Administrator

Client Screenshots

I could probably make the map editor to save you guys the trouble, if you don't mind it being coded in vb.net. All I'll need is the sprite file and its structure and the structure of a map file.

Client Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    I could probably make the map editor to save you guys the trouble, if you don't mind it being coded in vb.net. All I'll need is the sprite file and its structure and the structure of a map file.
    Sounds great Jo3; I think zionz might have started work on one in C++ but I don't think it got around to completion so any help would be great. Since it's the staff tools vb.net should be fine since it's not a time critical operation.

I'll speak with you on MSN tonight about it?

Administrator

Client Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by ExpertMace
    Sounds great Jo3; I think zionz might have started work on one in C++ but I don't think it got around to completion so any help would be great. Since it's the staff tools vb.net should be fine since it's not a time critical operation.

I'll speak with you on MSN tonight about it?
    Sounds good. I don't know how long my girlfriend will be here but just message me and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Client Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    Sounds good. I don't know how long my girlfriend will be here but just message me and I'll reply as soon as I can.
    Great, I'll be on a bit later and I'll message you then. If I can't get in contact with you I'll try again tomorrow.

Client Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by ExpertMace
    Great, I'll be on a bit later and I'll message you then. If I can't get in contact with you I'll try again tomorrow.
    Still working on it?