Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

vb.net send packet Help - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: vb.net send packet Help

RE: vb.net send packet Help

Very very thanks
    But now, i have another error
    Look: "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."
    And my code to AntiLogout:

[code=vbnet]
    Imports System.Runtime.InteropServices
    Imports System.Text
    Public Class Packet
    Private Declare Function GetWindowThreadProcessId Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Integer, ByRef lpdwProcessId As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Sub SendPacket Lib "packet.dll" (ByVal ProcessID As Long, ByRef Packet As Byte)
    Public Shared Sub AntiLogout() 'thanks joe
    Dim ProcessID As Long
    Dim Buffer(2) As Byte
    GetWindowThreadProcessId(Memory.FindWindow("tibiac lient", vbNullString), ProcessID)
    Buffer(0) = &H1
    Buffer(1) = &H0
    Buffer(2) = &H67
    SendPacket(ProcessID, Buffer(0)) 'here again
    End Sub

End Class

[/code]

have you set your program to run at x86?

How i do this?[hr]
    I go to Me Bot > Properties > Debug and "Platorm:" is "Active (x86)"

go to Me Bot > Properties > combile > advanced combile options > target cpu should be x86

Here is my small project

Thanks, i understand your code ;D
    Mine error is on:

[code=vbnet]
    Public Shared Sub SendPacket Lib "packet.dll" (ByVal ProcessID As Integer, ByRef Packet As Byte)
    [/code]

I changed to:

[code=vbnet]
    Public Declare Sub SendPacket Lib "packet.dll" (ByVal ProcessID As Integer, ByRef Packet As Byte)
    [/code]

Now it's working x.x
    Thanks a lot ;D

nice I could help

So I've been trying to send packets on another game, Rose Online. I tried using your code and it doesn't seem to work.

I've changed the tibia name for the process to TRose for my game, and I don't get any errors now. Also, I changed up the packet data for my chat packet, but nothing happens when I hit the button to send.

Is this packet.dll only for tibia?

Administrator

Yes, it's only for Tibia. To use it on another game you need to update the addresses used, as well as implement any encryption that they may use

Ah I see, thanks for the info.

Btw, do you happen to know how to do this globally, for any game?
    I have a lot of knowledge of the packets in Rose Online, and what each one is, and even what each little byte represents in the packets. I'm planning to make a bot, but have no knowledge in programming really, besides some basic stuff.

Administrator

Not sure if you really understood what I said before.. but lets try this again.

First: Does Rose Online use any kind of encryption on the packets?
    If it does use encryption, you will need to implement it.

Second: packet.dll just "hooks" itself to a few function calls on Tibia, you'd have to do the same for Rose Online.. all you need to do is find the respective addresses for these functions on Rose Online