Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Memory scanner for Linux
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memory scanner for Linux

Memory scanner for Linux

Few days ago I made my own memory scanner to search for memory addresses of other processes.
    Program is similar to another memory scanners like TSearch, artMoney, CheatEngine or zionz's lsearch.
    It works fine to me so I decided to release it as open source project.

Download:
    http://memscanner.googlecode.com/
    You can download tar archive with sources in downloads section, or browse code in source section

Compilation:
    To compile program type:
    Code:
    $ qmake -project
    $ qmake
    $ make
    It requires Qt 4.3 or later installed.

Scanner is not optimalized for tibia client and it should work as well for another applications.

Note that it's only beta release so there are some basic functions missing like writing values to memory, but I'll probably add them in the future.

Please post all comments, bugs and questions here.

Memory scanner for Linux

Hehe nice

Opensource is always nice

Memory scanner for Linux

I like the GUI and ++ for the open source! Well done!

Memory scanner for Linux

Today I released first stable version of my memory scanner.
    I have fixed some marginal bugs, and changed results managing system a little.
    Now it should be more user friendly:

Hope you like it

Of course project is still available at http://memscanner.googlecode.com/

PS. I don't know exactly what is the diffrence between "Open source board" and "Open Source Projects" sections, but if "Open Source Projects" is better place for this thread then I have a request to mods to move it there.
    Thanks in advance.

Memory scanner for Linux

Nice GUI! Where did yo learn to do those?

About the boards:
    Open Source board is mainly for small open source programs (code snippets, small examples and stuff).
    Open source projects is for open source projects that are developing (and probably hosted somewhere etc). I'd see your program in opensource projects for sure!

Memory scanner for Linux

Quote Originally Posted by OsQu
    Nice GUI! Where did yo learn to do those?
    Thanks, I made it in Qt Designer, of course I can upload .ui (Qt Designer's format) files if you want.

About the boards:
    Open Source board is mainly for small open source programs (code snippets, small examples and stuff).
    Open source projects is for open source projects that are developing (and probably hosted somewhere etc). I'd see your program in opensource projects for sure!
    Ok, so could you (or anybody) move this thread to "Open Source Projects"?
    Thanks a lot!

Memory scanner for Linux

Looks good.
    Cute GUI :-)

Memory scanner for Linux

Quote Originally Posted by Moraxus
    Thanks, I made it in Qt Designer, of course I can upload .ui (Qt Designer's format) files if you want.
    Naah, I'm not interested in that GUI but how to make GUI's like that in unix envrionment :P

And sure, no problem

Memory scanner for Linux

Naah, I'm not interested in that GUI but how to make GUI's like that in unix envrionment :P
    There's nothing special in that GUI, it looks good becouse all apps using Qt4 does :P

Qt Designer works on windows and linux as well, you can read about it here:
    http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/designer-to-know.html

But as far as I am concerned I haven't read any manuals or tutorials, becouse it's very intuitive.

Memory scanner for Linux

Qt does look pretty, i still believe gtk is nicer though.