Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Unable to read char name after update - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to read char name after update

RE: Unable to read char name after update

Quote Originally Posted by Keyen Night
    I was actualized my function to obtain the chart name again using the chart list

[space removal because of the code]

And Memory_ReadInteger visual basic function...
    I will check it up asap, im at school atm having history pretty boring if i say it...
    i tihnk you got a sweet code there, i will surely check it out ASAP!

(btw even if i declare the battlelist END it still gives overflow:P)

Quote Originally Posted by Svenskpopis
    btw even if i declare the battlelist END it still gives overflow:P

What about post your code here?
    I used the Battlelist_End in Visual Basic 6 and it worked pretty good...

Well i got it to work i had done some really stupid thing roflmao PlayerID wasn't up to date

But guys.. you really helped me out here.. ++++ for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Katchup
    btw even if i declare the battlelist END it still gives overflow:P

What about post your code here?
    I used the Battlelist_End in Visual Basic 6 and it worked pretty good...
    You got the name out? it's the code above just updated adresses (taken from tapi)

Edit: Keyen night, your script is for vb.net right? im all on old fashion 6.0

EDIT:

here is my codes

Code:
    Public Const Battlelist_Begin = &H635F70
    Public Const Battlelist_End = &H63FF9C
    Public Const Dist_Char = 164 '8.53
    Public Const Dist_Name = 4 '8.53
    Public BattleList_Array(Battlelist_Begin To (Battlelist_Begin + (147 * Dist_Char))) As Long  ' also tested Battlelist_Begin To Battlelist_End nothing also changing 147 to 250 but gets overflow

Dim TmpN As Long

For TmpN = LBound(BattleList_Array) To UBound(BattleList_Array) Step Dist_Char
            If Memory_ReadLong(Tibia_Hwnd, PlayerID) = Memory_ReadLong(Tibia_Hwnd, TmpN) Then

If Left(Memory_ReadLong(Tibia_Hwnd, TmpN + Dist_Name), 1) = "0" Then
                  MsgBox "FAIL", vbOKOnly + vbCritical, "Error"
              Else
                    playername = Memory_ReadString(Tibia_Hwnd, TmpN + Dist_Name)
              End If
               Exit For

End If
          Next TmpN
    250 * 164 = Overflow

190 * 164 = OK
    Code:
    Public Function ReadMyName
    Dim I As Long
    Dim Address As Long
    Dim MyID As Long
    Dim CreatureID As Long

Address = BattleListAddress ' get the begin of battle list
     MyID = ReadLong(PlayerID) ' get the player id
     For I = 0 To 250 Step 1 ' the loop to read all battle
      CreatureID = ReadLong(Address) ' get creature id in battle list
      If CreatureID = MyID Then ' if my id equal creature id then
       ReadMyName = ReadString(Address + 4)'read the name
       exit function
      End If
     Address = Address + 164 ' the step to read next
     Next I
    End Function
    Ps:I think this will work.

When i said "Battlelist_End" i mean

Code:
    Private Const Battlelist_Begin = &H635F70
    Private Const Battlelist_End = &H63FF9C
    '
    Public BattleList_Array(Battlelist_Begin To Battlelist_End)

it worked guys thanks for all the help=)