Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6

TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6

It's been a long time since I posted beta version v2.0.5, and it's about time we make some changes, right?
    This version contains several bug fixes that have been addressed before.
    I would like to say thanks to every one of you who helped me making this happen, your feedback has been great.

Features:
    -MC able, if your tibia client is mc patched, you can run as many TTB instances as you like.
    -Configuration Manager, executes the commands you like the most right after you log in.
    -Auto Stacker, automatically organizes your backpack by putting all stacked items right where they should be.
    -Map Viewer, for informational purposes only (so far).
    -Auto Looter, opens the monster for you, loots the items for you.
    -Stats Uploader, allows you to view the status of your char from another place, by letting you upload your statistics to an ftp server or to your local hard drive.
    -Auto Heal Party, keep your team mates safe while hunting.
    -Fake Title, to change the title of tibia, it can save you from either getting fired or grounded.
    -Help, get help directly on how to use any command.
    -Logger, to save everything that happens to a file, so you can later look at it and find out what really happened.
    -Auto Pickup, to automatically pickup any throw-able item, like a spear for example.
    -Runemaker, a simple runemaker that enables you to make any kind of rune.
    -Fisher, the name says it all doesn't it?
    -Trade Channel Watcher, lets you find out if that offer you've been waiting for the whole day. It uses regular expressions.
    -Remote Administration, allows you to control your character from another character.
    -Experience Checker, displays the experience you need to advance another level, among other things.
    -Guild Members, find out who is online and who's not of the enemy guild (not just the enemy o.o)
    -Character Information Lookup, get all the character information you need, his comment and recent deaths.
    -Open command, lets you open websites directly from tibia, search in Tibia wiki among other websites.
    -Ammunition Re-stacker, refills your ammunition slot with more ammunition o.o.
    -Light effects, this is not a disco light, it's a feature that turns several light effects like a torch, light wand, full light, etc.
    -Auto Attacker, well.. this one does a lot of things! You can use it to train with monsters, like monks, slimes, rotworms, you name it... Just learn how to use it! o.o
    -Spell Caster, can't be more obvious!.
    -Auto Eater, automatically eat foods, and can also eat below you, and around you o.o. Nice!
    -Auto UHer, always feel safe, or as a last resort!
    -Auto Heal Friend, uh or sio a friend when he is hurt, automatically!
    -Floor Lookup, find out what is below/above/around you!
    -Trade Channel Advertiser, keep your offer on the market and become rich!
    -Magic Shield status notifier, this will tell you when your magic shield is running out.
    -Alarms, very powerful set of alarms at your disposal.

Features to come:
    -Mana fluid drinker
    -Vip list alarm

That's all, enjoy!

How to use TibiaTek Bot:
    -To use all the features except the alarms, you must type the commands directly into a chat in Tibia.
    -All commands are preceeded by a &, that is, if you want to use the Help Command you must type: &help, and press enter.
    -To get help about any command, use &help <name of the command>.
    -If you want to turn the lights on, for example and you don't know, first you type:
    &help.
    This will tell you the available categories in which I grouped the commands, it is a tool, so you type:
    &help tools.
    This will tell you all the Tools TTB has. You'll see Light Effects is there, so you type
    &help light.
    You'll see the syntax of the command as well as an example of how to use it. Say &light on.
    This will turn the lights fully on.
    Hope it helps! Mess around with all the commands, they are REALLY helpful!

I explained how to use the Auto Attacker in another post in this topic, so keep reading.

You can either download it from here or http://cameri.cpargermer.com/.
    TibiaTek Bot's blog: http://ttb-testers.blogspot.net/

TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6

Well it came to my attention that the bot will always give an error and won't start up...
    That is due to the fact that the Constants.xml file was not updated, as well as the Items.xml.
    Sorry for that, I'll upload TTB 2.0.6.1 soon.

This is what constants.xml should look like for it to work:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <Constants>
        <Const Name="LatestVersionUrl" Value="http://cameri.cpargermer.com/update.xml"/>

<!-- BEGIN Personal Configuration -->
        <Const Name="MusicalNotesOnAlarm" Value="True"/>
        <Const Name="ClearLogOnStartup" Value="True"/>
        <Const Name="LootDelay" Value="500"/>
        <Const Name="LootInBag" Value="True"/>
        <Const Name="LootInBagDelay" Value="500"/>
        <Const Name="EatFromFloor" Value="True"/>
        <Const Name="EatFromFloorFirst" Value="True"/>
        <Const Name="EatFromFloorMaxDistance" Value="1.5"/>

<Const Name="AutoStackerDelay" Value="1000" />
        <Const Name="ModifyMOTD" Value="True" />

<Const Name="StatsUploaderSaveOnDiskOnly" Value="False"/>
        <Const Name="StatsUploaderUrl" Value="ftp.website.com"/>
        <Const Name="StatsUploaderPath" Value="/"/>
        <Const Name="StatsUploaderFilename" Value="stats.xml"/>
        <Const Name="StatsUploaderUserID" Value="user"/>
        <Const Name="StatsUploaderPassword" Value="pass"/>
        <Const Name="StatsUploaderFrequency" Value="30000"/>

<Const Name="DebugOnLog" Value="False"/>
        <!-- END Personal Configuration-->

<!-- Do Not Change Anything After This Line Unless You Know What You Are Doing -->
        <Const Name="ptrCharacterSelectionIndex" Value="H75D3A0" />
        <Const Name="ptrEncryptionKey" Value="H75A8AC" />    
        <Const Name="ptrServerAddressBegin" Value="H755E88"/>
        <Const Name="ptrServerPortBegin" Value="H755E7C"/>
        <Const Name="ServerAddressDist" Value="H70" />
        <Const Name="ptrCharacterID" Value="H6059D0"/>
        <Const Name="ptrBattleListBegin" Value="H605A30"/>
        <Const Name="ptrFirstContainer" Value="H60E310"/>
        <Const Name="ptrInventoryBegin" Value="H60E298"/>
        <Const Name="ptrLevel" Value="H6059C0"/>
        <Const Name="ptrExperience" Value="H6059C4"/>
        <Const Name="ptrFollowedEntityID" Value="H605998"/>
        <Const Name="ptrAttackedEntityID" Value="H60599C"/>
        <Const Name="ptrMaxHitPoints" Value="H6059C8"/>
        <Const Name="ptrHitPoints" Value="H6059CC"/>
        <Const Name="ptrManaPoints" Value="H6059B0"/>
        <Const Name="ptrSoulPoints" Value="H6059A8"/>
        <Const Name="ptrCapacity" Value="H6059A0"/>
        <Const Name="ptrCoordX" Value="H610C28"/>
        <Const Name="ptrCoordY" Value="H610C24"/>
        <Const Name="ptrCoordZ" Value="H610C20"/>
        <Const Name="ptrSecureMode" Value="H75A9B4"/>
        <Const Name="ptrFightingMode" Value="H75A9BC"/>
        <Const Name="ptrChasingMode" Value="H75A9B8"/>
        <Const Name="ptrMapPointer" Value="H615738"/>
        <Const Name="ptrConditions" Value="H605958"/>
        <Const Name="ptrVipListBegin" Value="H6036F0"/>
        <Const Name="ptrSkillsBegin" Value="H605978"/>
        <Const Name="ptrSkillsPercentBegin" Value="H60595C"/>
        <Const Name="ptrStamina" Value="H6059A4"/>
        <Const Name="ptrGoToX" Value="H605A14"/>
        <Const Name="ptrGoToY" Value="H605A10"/>
        <Const Name="ptrGoToZ" Value="H605A0C"/>
        <Const Name="ptrGo" Value="H605A7C"/>

<Const Name="BLMax" Value="H96"/>
        <Const Name="BLDist" Value="HA0"/>
        <Const Name="BLNameOffset" Value="H4"/>
        <Const Name="BLCoordXOffset" Value="H24"/>
        <Const Name="BLCoordYOffset" Value="H28"/>
        <Const Name="BLCoordZOffset" Value="H2C"/>
        <Const Name="BLDirectionOffset" Value="H50"/>
        <Const Name="BLWalkingOffset" Value="H4C"/>
        <Const Name="BLOutfitOffset" Value="H60"/>
        <Const Name="BLHeadCOffset" Value="H64"/>
        <Const Name="BLBodyCOffset" Value="H68"/>
        <Const Name="BLLegsCOffset" Value="H6C"/>
        <Const Name="BLFeetCOffset" Value="H70"/>
        <Const Name="BLWaistOffset" Value="H74"/>
        <Const Name="BLLightIntensityOffset" Value="H78"/>
        <Const Name="BLLightColorOffset" Value="H7C"/>
        <Const Name="BLHPPercentOffset" Value="H88"/>
        <Const Name="BLSpeedOffset" Value="H8C"/>
        <Const Name="BLOnScreenOffset" Value="H90"/>
        <Const Name="BLSkullOffset" Value="H94"/>
        <Const Name="BLPartyOffset" Value="H98"/>

<Const Name="MaxContainers" Value="H10"/>
        <Const Name="ContainerDist" Value="H1EC"/>
        <Const Name="ContainerIDOffset" Value="4"/>
        <Const Name="ContainerNameOffset" Value="H10"/>
        <Const Name="ContainerSizeOffset" Value="H30"/>
        <Const Name="ContainerItemCountOffset" Value="H38"/>
        <Const Name="ContainerFirstItemOffset" Value="H3C"/>

<Const Name="ItemDist" Value="HC"/>
        <Const Name="ItemCountOffset" Value="4"/>

<Const Name="MapObjectIdOffset" Value="4"/>
        <Const Name="MapObjectDataOffset" Value="8"/>
        <Const Name="MapObjectExtraDataOffset" Value="HC"/>
        <Const Name="MapObjectDist" Value="HC"/>
        <Const Name="MapTileDist" Value="HAC"/>

<Const Name="VipMax" Value="H64"/>
        <Const Name="VipNameOffset" Value="4"/>
        <Const Name="VipStatusOffset" Value="H22"/>
        <Const Name="VipDist" Value="H2C"/>

<Const Name="SkillsDist" Value="4"/>

</Constants>

TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6

cameri nice to have u back i see ur putting vip thing in ur bot ive just been working on mine :P

TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6

great shit man! 9.5/10
    add a cavehunter and its complete=D

TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6

Quote Originally Posted by Theftz
    great shit man! 9.5/10
    add a cavehunter and its complete=D
    soon to come? I hope so

TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6

It's http://ttb-testers.blogspot.com Bugs get reported there
    http://scratzphoenixcreations.google...tbuserbar1.png
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5...r463788hf4.gif

TibiaTek Team Member
    \"If you think you can... ...or not, you are still right.\"

TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6

You might wanna add that you need to put tibia.dat in your bot's folder.

Also, does this work with OTs? I'm rather confused since at startup, the bot asks for what server IP (all of which are Tibia's official servers) =p.

TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6

that's the login server, maybe he must add ot options

~juapillo~

TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6

TTB doesn't randomly select the server IPs, it asks you to select which one would you prefer, I'm not sure why Cameri made it like that but I suppose it is because some of those servers might be down some day while others might not or something like that. So you can test your luck while logging in

I have tibia.dat in TTB's directory, but what's the difference? doesn't the installation include the tibia.dat or automatically copy it for you? (I've never had to copy it from my tibia folder to the TTB folder anyways)

EDIT: i think that if you modify data.xml you can add other IPs, so yeah, it can work for OTs but, TTB isn't made for OTs.
    http://scratzphoenixcreations.google...tbuserbar1.png
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5...r463788hf4.gif

TibiaTek Team Member
    \"If you think you can... ...or not, you are still right.\"

TibiaTek Bot v2.0.6

Well, the setup for TTB was supposed to contain everything updated, sadly I forgot to do that and uploaded a newer exe with old xml files.
    I fixed that.
    I does need tibia.dat, but the instalation is supposed to put it in the installation folder, maybe in the future i'll make it use the one in the same directory as tibia.exe... like I said, maybe.
    The constants.xml had missing stuff, that's why no one was able to use the bot.
    You DO need .NET Framework 2.

EDIT: Some behaviors of the bot can be changed by editing the Constants.xml file. You can add as many items as you want to the Items.xml file, if you want to add an specific item that you want to loot, you have to add it to that file inside the <Loot> tag, to find out the id's of the items that you are carrying or that you can see in open containers use &getitemid, if you want to see the id's of the items on the map, use the &mapviewer command.