Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[C++ and Delphi, recv hook] Send packets to the client!!!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [C++ and Delphi, recv hook] Send packets to the client!!!!

Finally, thanks to Azura, I managed to write this example code in C++ showing how to send packets to the tibia client (and, of course, any other program that uses winsock sockets).

Note that this is only a fast example I wrote, its dirty coded, and the encryption routines are a there a bit messy, but it works to show off the concept.

Basically, its a dev-cpp project (esily portable to vc++ tho) which creates a DLL that hooks the send(), recv() and select() winsock functions in your tibia client, and then, as example, every time you send a packet to the server (like walking or talking) the program sends a packet to the client, doing the effect as it were comming from the real server.

First you have to login in tibia, then inject the DLL with the method you preffer (I attach the stiju's dll loader) and take a walk around the screen; you'll see a message appear in the screen.

The logic of all of this is simple: when a packet has to come to the recv()'s buffer, first the socket has to "ask for it", to do that, we have to send the message WM_SOCKET_NOTIFY to the winsock sink notification window. Then, we'll return true in the select() function, and inmediatelly we'll copy the encrypted packet inside the recv()'s buffer. I'm sure others will explain that better than me, so there it goes my code.

Have fun!! :icon10:

Credits goes to Azura.

P.D.: please note, TP is the first place over the net that has a function like that! (or, at least, I haven't find any other place).

Edit: delphi code is attached in my post a few posts down /Azura

That awesome thanks alot

thanks s2

Hehe very nice, and i gotta say thats a very sneaky way of doing it I'm surprised how easy it was lol. I wonder how many paid bots are gonna implement this and not give credits to you guys :/ its sad but true

Hey thanks, been looking for something like this all day!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremic
    I wonder how many paid bots are gonna implement this and not give credits to you guys :/ its sad but true
    Yeah, thats sad, but I hope it helps to make a lot of open source programs also.

Im attaching the code i wrote in delphi for this.
    it works to show how its done, but as with astas code its far from perfect.
    it show another way of getting the handle to the "notification window".
    gonna post better, more extensive code and an explanation exactly how its done later on

Quote Originally Posted by jeremic
    Hehe very nice, and i gotta say thats a very sneaky way of doing it I'm surprised how easy it was lol. I wonder how many paid bots are gonna implement this and not give credits to you guys :/ its sad but true
    NONE of paid bot will use this, because it's incorrect way! Azura knows this but all he made to explain that was his comment: //Problem

The same is about "Credits". This method is used by too many people already (the correct one). I wouldn't blow bubbles about credits.

I advice to remove the code before beginners take it into their software. As I said already tons of buggy apps made this forum unpopular to Tibia users and It doesn't let the forum grow

Quote Originally Posted by aerostixy
    NONE of paid bot will use this, because it's incorrect way! Azura knows this but all he made to explain that was his comment: //Problem

The same is about "Credits". This method is used by too many people already (the correct one). I wouldn't blow bubbles about credits.

I advice to remove the code before beginners take it into their software. As I said already tons of buggy apps made this forum unpopular to Tibia users and It doesn't let the forum grow
    Hey genius, why don'y you leave this forums? You will never get any rank here and if we use buggys that works i can't see any problem, the end-user don't see the bugs we use, levelspy, xray and others cause bugs! You say that you are genius, but you didn't helped anyone here, you simply say 'its wrong' you think you are better than azura but you arent, you are just an arrogant kid!

About the bugged apps, they are app made by novices, no one here is making a paid bot i think, 90% of peoples in this forum are in tibiaprogramming 4fun only, and at most they have a real life and don't plan to stay programming all the day.

Excuse me for the words above the more annoying that this guy talking about all that are below him, i was a beginner and I think the novices deserve much respect! I am not anything close to many here as Azura, and i am not the most novice from this forum, and in my head everyone should help the community and respect everyone.

aerostixy I believe you know the better way of doing it right? Why not to share it with community since you're getting everything from the community? Or are you too good to share your code?