Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

[C++ and Delphi, recv hook] Send packets to the client!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [C++ and Delphi, recv hook] Send packets to the client!!!!

[C++ and Delphi, recv hook] Send packets to the client!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aerostixy
    [...] it's incorrect way! Azura knows this but all he made to explain that was his comment: //Problem[...]
    this is not an incorrect way, ofc there is other ways to do it but that dont make this incorrect.

the comment about problem is no big deal (therefor the smiley), in this code if you receive a packet at the same time you are gonna make the client receive one of your one, the first packet is just delayed until next packet arrives. its not even difficult to fix it

[...]The same is about "Credits". This method is used by too many people already (the correct one). I wouldn't blow bubbles about credits.[...]
    this part really offends me.
    if someone deserves credits I always give it, I do never ever steal anyone elses work.

is this method used by too many people already? please show me somewhere its made public and I will give credits to those that deserve it. or atleast show some work where it has been used before, as you claim

I posted code that made a user inject a packet to the client a really long time ago, even long before NG and BlackD even existed publicly

OsQu, I would like to share but won't do this in public forum. As soon as I have title to enter private forum I will post sources. I will never give such type of code to copy/pasters, because from my opition they destroy this place.

To megano0body:
    - many apps here have bugs or bad quality;
    - many apps here are left and not updated;
    - many apps here are false detected as viruses;
    - Azura is not the first one who is sending packets to client without proxy;
    - Azura haven't finished the code yet, the code is incorrect (Azura confirmed);
    - you are most likely lier; (confirmed by jeremic, when he posted an assemby code that proves you could not see Slimes with player's ID)
    - I have explained in advance why I can't release my sources to public;

And this all are just normal things. Bad or good, but normal in general.
    Now tell me what is not true here?

I know my previous post want happy to ready, of course, but still that was what I thought.

Great work asta and Azura!! and thanks for sharing this with us :icon10:, i took a quick look at the sources and the "problem" receiving a real packet at the same time you are trying to send a fake one can be easily solved, by either merging the real packet with the one you are sending or as Azura said by delaying your packet for a while.
    Another thing that should be taken care of is incomplete packets, if you send a packet to the client while its still waiting for parts of an incoming one it will crash .

Keep in mind this is a proof of concept, it needs to be polished a bit but it has potential.

hmm.... After I posted I noticed your new post Azura.
    Inspite of your confirmation that you need to fix the code to support this problem situation with double-packets, I should say the code is correct? This is stange for me.

Ok, sorry: Azura's code is correct but he said it is unfinished. Now ok?

About credits: I wanted so much to point you, unfortunately I can't find the topic where people find out about Sink windows, Sink message id, one member were giving hints and said that it is possible and he did it already... And Google is full of code to show the sequence of async winsock calls to recreate this using the hints from thsi forum. All my soft is using this way to send packets back within years. And now suddenly Azura is an inventor.

NONE of paid bot will use this, because it's incorrect way! Azura knows this but all he made to explain that was his comment: //Problem

The same is about "Credits". This method is used by too many people already (the correct one). I wouldn't blow bubbles about credits.

I advice to remove the code before beginners take it into their software. As I said already tons of buggy apps made this forum unpopular to Tibia users and It doesn't let the forum grow

In programming, there is no "incorrect way"

There efficient way, un-efficient ways, laggy ways, fast ways, hard ways, easy ways. But anything that works, is in fact a correct way.

At least thats how I see it

- you are most likely lier; (confirmed by jeremic, when he posted an assemby code that proves you could not see Slimes with player's ID)
    The id trick only work to npcs, you are an idiot or what?

- many apps here are false detected as viruses;
    Those apps produced in this forum are tibia-hacking, cheating, they use hacking APIs to read memory, inject.... you should know this already.

- many apps here have bugs or bad quality;
    - many apps here are left and not updated;
    Those programmers have real-life, something that you don't have, you stay 24hrs in you pc playing games, yours parents pay everything for you i bet.

- Azura is not the first one who is sending packets to client without proxy;
    - Azura haven't finished the code yet, the code is incorrect (Azura confirmed);
    If it work or not, is the first released in this forum, he gave us a chance to explore
    that socket's universe, he just give us the first step of many!

- I have explained in advance why I can't release my sources to public;
    Of course! We from tpforums try to help the novices and what you are trying? To get a RANK.

Unlike you, i declare that i am a beginner, i am a noob, im not the most intelligent and at least try not to be arrogant. I try to help the community.
    You are just an idiot that thinks to be superior, not more, ends up being lower, superior is who already have higher rank, but this is result of their help to the community.

You will never get any rank here in this forums because of your attitudes!

About sending packets to the client... there is a packet parser function i think, can't we call this function like when we call the printtext function?

Lets stop the arguing guys and start developing for the wonderful code Azura and Asta provided!

Administrator

Next person to post an offensive post will be speaking with me.

The other members of this forum do not deserve to watch your little drama, if you have a problem with each other, PM each other if that's the case. If you wish not to receive anymore abusive messages and the other party refuses to do so, contact me and I will resolve it.
    But for goodness sake, stop arguing. Argue less and program more! After all, this is a programming forum...

And related to the method of sending a packet to the client, please do correct me if I'm wrong, but the early "packet.dll" had both functions, SendPacket and RecvPacket. And this was about 4 years ago, give or take. And everyone relied on Azura, god damnit, alot of people still do rely on Azura's invention.

And I'm pretty sure that he was the first to use receive packet function on Tibia.

I tested the delphi version, and it works very well, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azura
    is this method used by too many people already? please show me somewhere its made public and I will give credits to those that deserve it. or atleast show some work where it has been used before, as you claim
    Well, I've discovered it in 8.2 but didn't posted it for public. Later, when I stopped bot programming I would to do it, but I don't had time to add the adler thing to it. Anyway, that's great you're sharing it It's cool somebody finally discovered it and honestly I see no reason to post credits, as you managed to do it on your own. Congratulations ;>

btw. There's a thread somewhere around in this forum, where I explained how to do it without posting sources.