Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Regarding the recent banishments (Programmers need your input)
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding the recent banishments (Programmers need your input)

Administrator

Us programmers would really appreciate any details you could give us about your playing experience whether you were banished or not.

ie. Here's a basic form to fill out, if you have any options I left out please let me know. (Note: I will answer these questions myself and know that none of my accounts were banished.)

1) How many accounts do you use, and were any of them banished? I use 3 accounts, and no, none of them were banished.
    2) Do you use a hexed MC client, a run-time MC patcher, or neither? Neither
    3) Do you use a modified .pic file, .spr file, both, or neither? Neither
    4) Which bot programs do you use, if any? (TibiaBot NG, ElfBot NG, TibiaMCV, BBot, TibiaEzBot, OrkBot, self made, other, etc.) I use TibiaBot NG for the most part, but I've tested TibiaEzBot not long ago and sometimes I test a private project.
    5) Do you send error reports when the client crashes, or have you ever sent one? No to both.
    6) Do you use a program to bypass the login servers? No
    7) (Programmers) Do you use a useless account to test your programs, and if so was it banished, was another account banished, etc.? I use a somewhat useless account, but none of my accounts were banished.
    8) Does your bot program use memory reading/writing, packet.dll, proxy, hooking, or something else? TibiaBot NG uses hooking, TibiaEzBot uses a proxy, and my private project uses a proxy.
    9) (Programmers) When testing your programs do you do anything that might be suspicious? I'll log in and out of my account a lot, mostly because I debug in the middle of receiving a packet and lose my connection to the server.
    10) Please post any other helpful information here, such as: have you abused a game weakness? ie. teleporting. No I have not.

Remember to limit your answers to things you have done in the past few weeks as Cip has stated these banishments came from information collected over the past few weeks (Unless, of course, you haven't LOGGED IN within the past MONTH, then please let us know). The purpose of this is to hopefully help us programmers pinpoint a possible conclusion as to what Cip's "automated" system is looking for. My guess is that it has to do with packets. Either they're being sent unnaturally (ie. ElfBot's "Dash" feature) or something like that.

Thanks,
    Jo3

Dark Pallys: I just added this form so people can copy and paste it including the formatting of the text.
    [b]1) How many accounts do you use, and were any of them banished?[/b]

[b]2) Do you use a hexed MC client, a run-time MC patcher, or neither?[/b]

[b]3) Do you use a modified .pic file, .spr file, both, or neither?[/b]

[b]4) Which bot programs do you use, if any?[/b]

[b]5) Do you send error reports when the client crashes, or have you ever sent one?[/b]

[b]6) Do you use a program to bypass the login servers?[/b]

[b]7) (Programmers) Do you use a useless account to test your programs, and if so was it banished, was another account banished, etc.?[/b]

[b]8) Does your bot program use memory reading/writing, packet.dll, proxy, hooking, or something else?[/b]

[b]9) (Programmers) When testing your programs do you do anything that might be suspicious?[/b]

[b]10) Please post any other helpful information here, such as: have you abused a game weakness? ie. teleporting.[/b]

1). One account, No MC (Only when I bot tibia and then play OT XD).
    2). Tibia with Real Servers, Low's MC with OT.
    3). Neither.
    4). TibiaEzBot, TibiaBot NG and sometimes my own suxx program (TibiaAPI).
    5). No.
    6). No.
    7). I use my noobie char to test with. (Other account, never banned).
    8). Dunno, Packet.dll with TibiaAPI and TibiaBot NG dunno and TibiaEzBot dunno
    9). I dunno. Sometimes when I'm trying to fix cavebot he walks around in circles for like 5 minutes
    10). Never Teleported, Botting VERY much , I have premium account, I am only level 50, dunno more.

My guess it that they SOMEHOW check if you are using MC. I've no clue, but is it possible to check your LAN ip and compare if you have two clients on the Same Global IP as the Lan IP ?

1) How many accounts do you use, and were any of them banished?
    One proper account, a number of test accounts. None have been banished.

2) Do you use a hexed MC client, a run-time MC patcher, or neither?

Neither usually.

3) Do you use a modified .pic file, .spr file, both, or neither?

Nope.

4) Which bot programs do you use, if any?
    Tibiabot NG occasionally and a few homebrew programs

5) Do you send error reports when the client crashes, or have you ever sent one?
    Nope.

6) Do you use a program to bypass the login servers?
    Nope.

7) (Programmers) Do you use a useless account to test your programs, and if so was it banished, was another account banished, etc.?
    Yes, I have tester accounts. But, none have been banished recently. Although, in the past one account has been automatically banned somehow.

8) Does your bot program use memory reading/writing, packet.dll, proxy, hooking, or something else?
    Well, NG uses hooking. The account that got banished automatically a while ago was used to test a clientless program.

9) (Programmers) When testing your programs do you do anything that might be suspicious?
    Yeah, I log in and out numerously over and over again while debugging. Apart from that nothing major.

10) Please post any other helpful information here, such as: have you abused a game weakness? ie. teleporting.

Nope.

2, none banned

run-time MC patcher

No

Elfbot

5) Do you send error reports when the client crashes, or have you ever sent one?
    No

No

7) (Programmers) Do you use a useless account to test your programs, and if so was it banished, was another account banished, etc.?
    -

8) Does your bot program use memory reading/writing, packet.dll, proxy, hooking, or something else?
    -

9) (Programmers) When testing your programs do you do anything that might be suspicious?
    -

10) Please post any other helpful information here, such as: have you abused a game weakness? ie. teleporting.
    No

Administrator

Thanks for your input. It seems as thought Daniel, BlackD, has recognized the Tibia client uses a common Windows API that makes calls to the registry. He thinks they use this to check for installed programs to see if you have a bot installed. My suggestion would be to uninstall any bot programs until we get further confirmation. I'll keep an eye on this and let you guys know.

http://blackdtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35800

Jo3

Bah, I wanna bot :'(

5 and none bannished... all botted 2 weaks almost stamina runtime out...

i have patched my self MC but i have not pached too, normaly i use not patched, i run patch when i need it...

no, but my friend got banned as soon as he changed his pic file today...

4) Which bot programs do you use, if any? (TibiaBot NG, ElfBot NG, TibiaMCV, BBot, TibiaEzBot, OrkBot, self made, other, etc.)

I use TibiaBot NG.

No to both.

No

I use all my accounts to test bots, and i was never bannished of ussing a bot...

TibiaBot NG uses hooking.

I'll log in and out of my account a lot, mostly because I debug in the middle of receiving a packet and lose my connection to the server. - SAME as first post!

Nope, not realy...

Maybe they don't detect bots at all, just the functions? People used to be banned for using NG trade helper when it sent the message without random times. Maybe they detect people who don't use random timers? Example using exura when you have full mana etc. Stuff like that.

Or they ban people for Hex-MC. They surely didn't ban all MC users on black Wednesday. They probably have a database of 10k+ accounts.

1) How many accounts do you use, and were any of them banished?[/b]
    3, none banned

Hex edited MC

No

NG, my own

No

No

Yea I was using another account to test new features for my tool but I was not banished

I'm using hook method

Yea, I was changing the adler so I was loosing the connection. I was also crashing Tibia Client.

I'm trainng deep under desert, nobody can see me so nobody can report me. I'm also online from 2 weaks and I'm not going to finish until 90 of sword figthing

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    Thanks for your input. It seems as thought Daniel, BlackD, has recognized the Tibia client uses a common Windows API that makes calls to the registry. He thinks they use this to check for installed programs to see if you have a bot installed. My suggestion would be to uninstall any bot programs until we get further confirmation. I'll keep an eye on this and let you guys know.

http://blackdtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35800

Jo3
    That would be stupid, what if a guy installs NG on a public comp... Everyone will get banned?