Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Regarding the recent banishments (Programmers need your input) - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Regarding the recent banishments (Programmers need your input)

Regarding the recent banishments (Programmers need your input)

1) How many accounts do you use, and were any of them banished? 2 accounts used, 1 banned.

2) Do you use a hexed MC client, a run-time MC patcher, or neither? I used ollydbg to make my own mc, NOP'd the mutex.

3) Do you use a modified .pic file, .spr file, both, or neither? Should be no on both.

4) Which bot programs do you use, if any? Elfbot

5) Do you send error reports when the client crashes, or have you ever sent one? Nope, pressed dont send every time.

6) Do you use a program to bypass the login servers? If elfbot does then yes else no.

7) (Programmers) Do you use a useless account to test your programs, and if so was it banished, was another account banished, etc.?

8) Does your bot program use memory reading/writing, packet.dll, proxy, hooking, or something else?

9) (Programmers) When testing your programs do you do anything that might be suspicious?

10) Please post any other helpful information here, such as: have you abused a game weakness? ie. teleporting. Some say HUD is at fault at elfbot, but I used full HUD on both accounts, and 1 account I even botted more since it is a moneymaker, and it didnt get banned.

Regarding the recent banishments (Programmers need your input)

1) How many accounts do you use, and were any of them banished?
    4 PACCs and none was banished

2) Do you use a hexed MC client, a run-time MC patcher, or neither?
    LoW MC (NG Foruns)

3) Do you use a modified .pic file, .spr file, both, or neither?
    Nope

4) Which bot programs do you use, if any?
    NG (Framerate) + Elfbot for hunting

5) Do you send error reports when the client crashes, or have you ever sent one?
    No way

6) Do you use a program to bypass the login servers?
    Nope

7) (Programmers) Do you use a useless account to test your programs, and if so was it banished, was another account banished, etc.?
    Nope

8) Does your bot program use memory reading/writing, packet.dll, proxy, hooking, or something else?
    Idk..Its elf and NG

9) (Programmers) When testing your programs do you do anything that might be suspicious?
    Nope

10) Please post any other helpful information here, such as: have you abused a game weakness? ie. teleporting.
    I always used Dash, Hotkeys, Teleported, Talk about bot on Pvt channel and bot from 8-10 hours per day and didn't got banished...

Btw...
    Well I was just thinking here and I have an idea...I hope it works for something...Im not programmer so I would ask to someone do this...Install a tibia 8.0 or some older version without this freaking auto detection and then check what has been modified from the new one and the old one...This could help...I think

RE: Regarding the recent banishments (Programmers need your input)

weirdest thing happened the other day... i was botting with elfbot, and my gm alarm went off, and it paused my cavebot... it kept going off as i looked around for a gm a bit, then i went down a hole, and back up 10 seconds later, and the alarm turned off when i went down.

i was on another client, so i checked it early enough to see if there was a message, but there was nothing.

not banned, but i guess i might be soon, lol.

hope that helps

Tibia uses the registry to check policies in the OS.

db 'Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policie s\Comdlg32',0
    db 'Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policie s\Network',0
    db 'Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policie s\Explorer',0

I could post a string list, asm list, etc. if required.

Quote Originally Posted by adnimo
    Tibia uses the registry to check policies in the OS.

db 'Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policie s\Comdlg32',0
    db 'Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policie s\Network',0
    db 'Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policie s\Explorer',0

I could post a string list, asm list, etc. if required.
    nice

hey there

First i want to say that i dont play tibia i just played the game for like 2 weeks and went to ots made 3 ots then i stopped but i had alot of experience and i want to share my idea with you if it is all wrong dont even bother to respond

so i think in this

Cipsoft
    1-
    they wont risk their reputation bu doing illegal actions such as checking installed programs or accessing registry etc so does
    2-
    you think Cipsoft earn how much in a day ? u can do the math but am sure it is more then 20k $ a day just numbers so i think they have a kick ass programmers working on it 24/7
    3-
    NO WAY EVEN IF THEY ARE PURE TARDS that they will use
    client-detection since anyone can bypass this EASY
    so i like to believe it is server sideded
    4- I have my own problem also working on a bot with mmo game called Darkorbit.com the way used is packet editing since the game is web based and only connection with the game is through editing packets
    they have a game cash called uri the bot can make you about 50k uri in 24 h this amount is 25$ SO can they Detect My bot by antiscirpt till now No did they released they have name of boters Yes did they banned a single one No But they have proves of people boting how the human like thing same with tibia U cany walk on the same path for like 10 h ? u cant use rope from 50 sq a way u can pwan the 100ms delay in looting ....

So i think they do this ----

Since the detection thing will be server sided with is not an AUTO script
    it is more like gathering information ofc they can see the busy areas in the game so doing none human acts using a bot alert the client to check with the server and compare and then identify you as a possible bot collecting such proves for a period of time lets say 10h means you will be on the next bann and that is for sure

so the thing that leads to bot detection is not the system is the
    bot programmers ( so adding RANDOM MATH to everything )
    might make think again about their so called detection system
    still i doubt that it is that easy cuz think about it how easy can u add a random math function to every single function of ur bot ?

the same way they did with me in darkorbit in normal if you lucky u can collect about 100 to 200 box in 1 h when my bot easy can get about 500 box + so they just go with invis accounts check maps and see if someone is flying that smooth then your a possible bot they check the logs of u then bamm ur on the list of bann So i say it is the none human like things that they search for and common if it is client sided u can use scar diva and have a silent mouse setup then bamm u do whatever u want the tibia client memory wont change at all using this cuz it is editing ur mouse not ur client but i bid you will be banned
    anyway this is just a point of view but i say again it is all about the none human actions which can be flagged and reported to a server sided that will Analise the data and make a list of possible hits