Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

TProgramming Bot-Testing OT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TProgramming Bot-Testing OT

Administrator

I decided to try and host an 8.40 server for members to use to test their programs, test someone elses program, or to just fool around.

You get to choose your own account name and password, you start out as level 20 with magic level 4, each vocation has specific equipment and items. The server is PVP and the regular skull system is effective.

Rates:
    rateExp = 50
    rateSkill = 30
    rateLoot = 20
    rateMagic = 30
    rateSpawn = 10
    extraPartyExpLimit = 20
    extraPartyExpPercent = 5

You get free premium, you can purchase houses, etc. and I'm running the forgotten map, because it's small.

IP: 76.11.141.60
    Account Manager: 1/1 or leave both fields blank

I'll try to keep it running as often as possible so anyone who wants to get on at any time can. If you want more information about the server, it's pretty much the basic package with the few changes I've stated above, just let me know and I'll be happy to tell you. One more thing, my GOD character is Jo3Bingham add me to your VIP so you can get a hold of me in-game.

Jo3

Good idea Jo3, I will test my bot on it.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno D
    Good idea Jo3, I will test my bot on it.

No problem. It's not the best machine/internet connection, but it'll do. Also, if any bot developer needs a GM/CM character to do tests I'd be more than happy to make you one. Just leave a post requesting one, and go ahead and make the character you want a GM so I can just edit it's group ID and name.

Jo3

Hm, how do i change the ip for tibs to connect to your server?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Flower
    Use an IP-Changer. You can find one on either OtLand.net or OtFans.net.

EDIT - Talaturen's IP Changer is my favorite: http://otland.net/f19/talaturens-ip-changer-7675/

Jo3

Quote Originally Posted by Flower
    We can use the Smart IpChanger from TibiaAPI SVN too.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno D
    We can use the Smart IpChanger from TibiaAPI SVN too.
    We really need to add that to the Downloads section, because as far as I'm concerned anyone who wants that IpChanger will have to download and install TortoiseSVN, download and install C#.NET, download Smart IpChanger sources, download TibiaAPI, re reference and re add TibiaAPI to the Smart IpChanger project and then compile. That's a lot of crap to do when you can just download Asprate's or Talaturen's IpChanger, so yeah we really need to compile Smart IpChanger and add it to the Downloads section so people will be inclined to download it.

Jo3

Thanks man, logging atm

Are all ID's and packets the same? In that case great idea I will use it forsure!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremic
    Are all ID's and packets the same? In that case great idea I will use it forsure!
    I think so, the only problem I find was some rabbits with white skull walking around :icon10: