Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Effects Tibia Client 854
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Effects Tibia Client 854

Effects Tibia Client 854

hello , you know increase the effects Limit tibia 854 to 254+ . Modifying the source and Tibia Client ?
    Please tell me the first steps !

Up
    Last edited by Stormnight; 06-24-2015 at 04:45 AM.

I would use OTClient, but you can still change the effect length of U8 to U16 in both server and client.

In the server:

Code:
    void ProtocolGame::AddMagicEffect(NetworkMessage_ptr msg,const Position& pos, uint8_t type)
    {
    	msg->AddByte(0x83);
    	msg->AddPosition(pos);
    	msg->AddByte(type + 1); // change this line to AddU16
    }
    In the client you need to search for the incoming packet 0x83, go to the parseMagicEffect function and change the read u8 to u16.
    Even in the Cipsoft client it is not hard using ollydbg.
    Last edited by Devil; 07-11-2015 at 10:41 PM.
    oi amiguinhos

Thanks, but as I modify the function and change the reading for u8 u16 of CipSoft customer. Please teach me step by step. I love you <3

-------
    edit
    ------

I modified everything you ordered . But when I will try to login with the client appears:

Last edited by Stormnight; 07-14-2015 at 02:26 AM.

You modified in the wrong place, probably in the login protocol of the client.

Try this tutorial but using 0x83 for magic effects instead 0x84 for animated text. The images are broken but it is still possible to understand.
    http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/61...ibia-functions
    oi amiguinhos

I tried, but it did work.
    So I searched a bit in the forum and found this:

I made these processes. But when I entered the server gave debug.

Look what I have done:

Ollydbg , I found all the switches.
    And I made the changes:

Please help me. My client is 8.54.

If you speak Portuguese, he warns. Because, I'm using google translator.

BR: O que aconteceu depois das mudanças ?

EN: What happened after the changes ?
    oi amiguinhos

BR: Quando eu fui logar no server deu erro no cliente. Aquele debug...

Mas você recompilou o server com as devidas mudanças ?
    oi amiguinhos

Sim, eu ate testei outro client que tava usando uint_16 e funcionou legal. Mas oq eu fiz não funciona. Me ajuda por favor.

HAHAHA, descobri. Agora falta eu aprender a fz uma dll para sobrescrever o endereço no client