Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Bot - Classicus OT [SOURCE] [VB6] - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bot - Classicus OT [SOURCE] [VB6]

Can u help me to inject this bot to Oldera.net
    Here is custom Oldera Client

Would be awesome to see it updated to use on Oldera.

Nice cheat you've got here. Too bad its missing cavebot ^^
    Anyway, now when Classicus has gone over to use Tibianic anti-cheat, how would you go on fixing the addresses for it? I've changed classname and it finds the client and casting spells works. But the addresses are wrong as it can't read playername, hp, mana and such. Problem is,everytime the client restarts, the address change. How would you go on to go around this?

Okay, I did my pointerscans and found out baseaddress is "Classicus.dll"+000FB10C and offset 4 = HP, offset 0 = MP.
    Still, using the debug button, it shows hp and mana as 0, therefore something is wrong, somewhere.

EDIT2: Problem was I needed adminrights, lol. Now it reads it properly.

EDIT3: Can someone explain these offsets what they really are?
    Code:
    adrNum = &H5C684C
    adrNChar = &H5C68B0
    CharDist = &H9C
    NameDist = &H4
    OutfitDist = &H60
    LightDist = 116
    LightColourDist = 120
    LAST_BATTLELISTPOS = 249
    Last edited by Tony32; 10-29-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony32 View Post
    Anyway, now when Classicus has gone over to use Tibianic anti-cheat, how would you go on fixing the addresses for it? I've changed classname and it finds the client and casting spells works. But the addresses are wrong as it can't read playername, hp, mana and such. Problem is,everytime the client restarts, the address change. How would you go on to go around this?

Okay, I did my pointerscans and found out baseaddress is "Classicus.dll"+000FB10C and offset 4 = HP, offset 0 = MP.
    Still, using the debug button, it shows hp and mana as 0, therefore something is wrong, somewhere.

Code:
    adrNum = &H5C684C
    adrNChar = &H5C68B0
    CharDist = &H9C
    NameDist = &H4
    OutfitDist = &H60
    LightDist = 116
    LightColourDist = 120
    LAST_BATTLELISTPOS = 249
    nice tony, is otclient used by classicus now? i had this problem back in the time before tibianic move on to otclient, the guy ho helped me with that was "ash ketchup" from this forum. sorry because this is far from by knowleadge for now

Quote Originally Posted by oclipper View Post
    nice tony, is otclient used by classicus now? i had this problem back in the time before tibianic move on to otclient, the guy ho helped me with that was "ash ketchup" from this forum. sorry because this is far from by knowleadge for now
    I don't believe it is OTC, the executables are way to similar to the vanilla 7.72 client. Aldoh, it got some codecaves and uses the dll files to do things
    Im not sure doh! I got most things working except lighthack, I also don't know how to use the Click-reuse :P Anyone know? ^^

I do like this.
    Read this address (0x44B924) this is where the player id address is stored in original tibia client. But classicus have replaced it with "their" address.

So when I get the playerID address I can read the rest, becouse they are stored next to eachother.

Code:
    If currentClient = LConstants.OtClient.Classicus Or currentClient = LConstants.OtClient.Oldera Then
                Dim PlayerId As UInteger = Client.Memory.ReadUInt32(&H44B924 + 1)
                Dim PlayerZ As UInteger = PlayerId + 8
                Dim PlayerY As UInteger = PlayerZ + 4
                Dim PlayerX As UInteger = PlayerY + 4
                Addresses.Player.Id = PlayerId
                Addresses.Player.Z = PlayerZ
                Addresses.Player.Y = PlayerY
                Addresses.Player.X = PlayerX
                Addresses.Player.Health = PlayerId - 4
                Addresses.Player.Mana = PlayerId - 8
            End If
    Maybe is uggly. But it works for me
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html

Code:
    adrNum = &H5C684C
    adrNChar = &H5C68B0
    CharDist = &H9C
    NameDist = &H4
    OutfitDist = &H60
    LightDist = 116
    LightColourDist = 120
    LAST_BATTLELISTPOS = 249
    hey tony, may you post the source with ur changes? even if its only hp/mana reading working, an auto healer for example its very usefull

Too lazy to upload it, but in "Public Sub TibianicHP()"
    change to this:
    Code:

lProcessBase = GetBaseAddress(lProcessID, "classicus.exe")
        lDLLBase = GetBaseAddress(lProcessID, "classicus.dll")
    And change in ModAddress under the if mentext is tibianic, change classname to
    Code:
    ClassicusCl
    That's about it I believe.

Too lazy to upload it, but in "Public Sub TibianicHP()"
    change to this:
    Code:

lProcessBase = GetBaseAddress(lProcessID, "classicus.exe")
        lDLLBase = GetBaseAddress(lProcessID, "classicus.dll")
    And change in ModAddress under the if mentext is tibianic, change classname to
    Code:
    ClassicusCl
    That's about it I believe.
    thank you, i updated it. its available for download. for those who needs basic tools or learning purposes have fun

work on Medivia.org ?