I know he's been a bit of a nuisance to you guys lately. Between the spamming and copying and pasting other peoples code he's pretty much the epitomal noob.

You know that much but something that you may not know is that he is my brother. Flesh and blood. He's a year older than I am and is a Paranoid Schitzophrenic. His IQ is somewhere around the mid 70's. In my opinion the fact that he has accomplished as much as he has with his little program is a staggering feat and I think this mental activity is very good for him. The reason I'm saying this is really for your benefit. He's the type of person that takes alot of patience to deal with. It will take him several years to fully grasp the most basic concepts of object oriented design and just from knowing him I can guarantee you that he will be doing some spamming. Treat him how you feel best. Apply whatever disciplinary actions you see fit but try to keep his condition in mind. If you feel you have to delete his account or ban him or whatever I'm sure it will be good for him. He will probably just create another account anyway. I'll work with him on this end. He'll figure out what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior eventually. It just takes time. Thanks for your help guys.

Please do me the favor of never mentioning anything about this post to him. I kind of look after him alot and wouldn't want him to think I was against him in any way (remember PARANOID schizophrenic).

Thanks
Jared